Thursday, September 10, 2009

So (Sew) Many Projects

Well, have you ever been so overwhelmed and excited at the same time!?!?

Well I am there now!! I have so many project to do in the next couple of months it seems very overwhelming, but man I am so excited about each and every one of them!!

I am going to make my son Tate a stacker toy (the heather bailey pattern).
My daughter I am going to use a tutorial I saw online (UK Lass in US).
I am making my mother in law and mother a quilt with the handprints of the kids quilted into it (this I am really excited about)
Then I am going to make each of the kids PJ's in the fabric that they choose!!! (Brother and Jojo choose pokemon and enough left over for Tate and Ladybug choose a blue fabric with dogs and bones on it...my only girls!!!)
Then I choose fabric to make PJ bottoms out of!!
I am making a dress and shirt to make for a friend that is having a boy and already has a girl (It should be cute)!!
Then I am making a shirt for a friend who just (today) adopted a little boy!!! (YEAH)
Another coat (the second is always better then the first) for my daughter

and maybe I will attempt a dress for me...this scares me so we will see!!! Yeah for the sewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment