Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What I have been up to!

Well the season is busy...super busy!! I have been sewing up a storm...or a sewing machine (haha)

I made the kids matching Christmas outfits....(There are two of the vest for the older boys, but I couldn't fit them all in the picture)!!
Then this is the quilt that I am making my mom....so pretty almost tempted to not give it to her...haha

I have put the handprints into it through a stipple....and all I have to do is hand stitch the binding on....YEAH!!!
I am making PJ's for the kids that match.....I am having trouble finding a pattern that will fit over the kid's head...it is a little fustrating....So Ihave changed the pattern that I have to have velco in the back or snaps I haven't decided which!!!! I will show those when I get a little bit more done......
Have a Merry Merry Christmas and for two in my house....a happy birthday!
My husband celebrates 31 years on this earth on Saturday and My baby boy Tate celebrates is first year on this earth on Sunday!!! So happy Birthday to two of the 'men' in my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt, and those outfits are too, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete