Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy amount of fun!

So I have been super busy lately.



1- I feel like my fingers are pincushions for all the sewing that I have been doing. My husband jokes with me that I don't need a thimble, but a whole iron hand....maybe that is true. I have done my daughters easter dress, and some stuff for the shop. I am so exctied to say that I had my first sell yesterday...very happy about that!



2-My husband has been super busy with work related stuff. So lately I have felt like a single mom....but at least I know that after this week I will not be again....there is hope, a light at the end of the tunnel.



3- The Easter production practices and set set-up are in full swing at my church. So, that means that my hubby is gone for that (he does ligthing, sound stuff) I am helping with painting of the set and whereever else I am needed. This morning came a little fast.






Here is a really bad picture of Ladybug's Easter dress:



Thanks for 'chatting' with me....till next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment