Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nice day to frisbee golf!!




My boys watching the water under the bridge!








My Jojo just being himself!






Mr. Grins He just brightens my day!










My Caleb again....He looks green here which is kinda funny!








All my four babies!
















Following the 'yellow brick road.'





Love it!!






My 4 angels again!









My little girls...isn't she just pretty!!?










Practicing...look at the eyes and you will see how far the disc went!!








Running after daddy!












Practice!










It was too nice of a day to not go outside and play!! So after the things that needed to get done in the morning were done, we went out to a really nice part to play frisbee golf. My husband loves to play and I took pictures!!


It was fun to just walk and talk with the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment