Friday, June 10, 2011

Randomness

Well normally I try to post at least every other day, but alas I got sick......



I wanted to show you some summer time fun....My two little ones doing a summer time classic.....a run through the sprinkler.













Boy that is cold....















If I just touch a little bit I can 'warm' up to it.....nope...he was soaked!!







I also wanted to show you some of what I have been up too!! I had a custom job from one of my friends (I do love custom work!!!)


She is such a thrifty buyer, but you should see her house....totally doesn't look like it. Her house is just so warm and inviting and lovely to look at!!


Well, anyway, These are some curtians that I made for her. She got four panels at a garage sale. I cut them down made a fifth and added the adorable coffee fabric to the bottom and the ric-rac. I think it turned out super cute and will look lovely in her home!!

















I am blessed to have friends that trust me to do these sort of things, and I really do love doing it.


-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment